Planning your refurbishment work
We are a London-based multi-trade property maintenance firm. We’re the best choice for your home renovation in Surrey. Highly qualified artisans will handle every aspect of your project.
Whether it’s refurbishing a bathroom or building an en-suite, or constructing a utility or storage room, or the installation of a new kitchen, we’re here to help.
For your house renovation in Sutton, we’ll arrange for an estimator to visit and discuss your refurbishment plan. We aim to get a detailed understanding of your vision and expectations. Following these initial discussions, you’ll receive our detailed scope of works proposal.
In addition to the fixed priced cost, it’ll include confirmation on every part of the refurbishment project we would be responsible for and any elements we wouldn’t be.
The scope of work document is prepared free of charge, as are all talks on amendments before the final version is agreed upon. The planning step is free of charge to you. What makes us the finest choice for your Surrey home makeover.
- No hidden extras
- What you get from us
- Experienced & vetted tradespeople
- 24-hour availability for all trades
- Dedicated Service Support Manager
- Aspect Guarantee on artistry
- Peace of mind from trade accreditation
Our project management process
- Project Manager – a dedicated Project Manager will be assigned to oversee your refurbishment project. They’ll be your primary contact for the duration of the project. They’re responsible for making sure you’re delighted with the work.
- Site visit – free consultation on a variety of options for sticking to a budget. Your Project Manager will compile the required data and offer suggestions for saving money and attaining the best results.
- Free quotation – detailed costing including all labor and materials for all refurbishment options discussed.
- Acceptance meeting – Before the refurbishment work begins, meet with your Project Manager to finalize the details and ensure that all expectations are discussed and agreed upon.
- Project scheduling – drawing up a schedule of the work for approval to meet all specific client requirements.
- Project live – including site visits, adjustments to the schedule if required, the program, and arranging deliveries of materials and third-party services. Identify adjustments to plans and resolution of issues.
- Project completion – snagging process with the Project Manager to ensure final tasks have been addressed.